We all need time off to enjoy the outdoors and get out to explore. I will be taking the next few weeks off, and will return in the early fall for season 2 of That ReeB Show. Currently, I am working on several projects, and felt the need to take some time to get other priorities in order before working on the next season of the show. As you probably already know, the archives are over on Odysee, you can find the link off to the left hand side of the website. Please subscribe to the channel, as well. Once there, you will find not only That ReeB Show archives, but also archived episodes from shows I guest hosted or co-hosted this past season, along with clips from bands I video recorded, and featured music. Thanks for your support, and see you in a few weeks!
- ReeB
No comments:
Post a Comment